Our shirts have a tailored cut, but they are not made to be very tight. All sizes are "true to size" so you should most likely order the size you normally wear.
To measure a shirt you already own to find your size follow these steps with the shirt laying flat:
- Measure the collar/neck from the button to center of the button hole
- Measure the chest 1 cm under the armpit with the buttons fastened and double the measurement
- Measure the waist at the slimmest and double the measurement
- Measure the shoulder at center of the yoke
- Measure the back from the top of the shoulder to the end of the hem
- Measure the sleeve from the sleeve seam to end of the cuff (Please notice; we measure sleeve length from the sleeve seam (not the shoulder seam), so this is not comparable to some other brands measurements of arm length).